Tour Teatro is a pioneer company in theatrical tours around Palma.
We want to introduce a new concept in the streets of Palma: theatrical tours. We organise a tour through the old town. We walk around the city while we combine an historical tale and events from our local culture by the hand of street theatre (live show). This is the union of walking tours and theatre. For that reason we have created the figure of the actorised guide: mixing theatre and storyteller.
Our target is teaching our local history in a different way:
- Providing a lively and interactive experience to the visitor and always accompanied by official guides and actors.
- We are acting and improvising just with the street elements and what we are finding on our way.
- Sowing the seeds of imagination and fantasy to awaken interest about the past and not always repeat the same mistakes.
Regretably for the moment tours are only available in Spanish.
The theatrical tour: “Stories, illusions and truths about Palma” starts every Friday at 20:00 h. The starting/finishing point is “plaça de Santa Eulàlia”. It takes 1h30 approximately.
Terms of our walking tours:
- Mínimum group: 8 pax.
- Máximum group: 25 pax.
- For people aged 16 and above
- Booking at least 24 hours advance.
- Cancelation: must be 48 hour before (the whole amount will be refunded).
Our current theatrical tour is:
Stories, illusions and truths about Palma.INFO / BOOKING