Tour Teatro provides you walking tours through the old town of the city.
Besides the theatrical tour, Tour Teatro provides you walking tours through the old town of Palma. The visits will be on foot and the duration is approximately 2 hours (except the Cathedral, its duration is approximately 1 hour):
- Palma Old Town and Cathedral: Come with us and discover one of the most visited buildings in Mallorca and one of the most beautiful cathedrals of the Mediterranean Sea (Monday).
- Jewish quarter: full of history about this community that lived here since the 1st Century until today (Wednesday).
- Old Town and Modernism: to know and discover some of the main buildings of Palma (Thursday).
Terms of our guided tours:
- Minimum group: 8 pax.
- Maximum group: 25 pax.
- Booking at least 24 hours in advance.
- Cancelation: must be 48 hours before (the whole amount will be refunded).
- Customized walking tours are subjected to availability and price changes.
All the walking tours will combine history, legends, curiosities and anecdotes that make Palma a small great city with an unique historical heritage. Unlike other walking tours, our official and local guides use electronic devices to make the visit entertaining and enjoyable.
We offer two daily tours: from 4 p.m and you can choose the language: English, Spanish, French and Català.
But don’t worry if the schedules or days don’t fix with your holidays! We adapt ourselves to you*, just get contact with Tour Teatro through the CONTACT FORM you will find clicking here.
Furthermore, these tours can be combined* with each other, for that you can contact with us as well through the CONTACT FORM by clicking here.
* The customized walking tours (different day and/or schedule set out above) and the mixed guided tours are always subjected to availability, but don’t worry, we always try coming to an agreement. However, there can be price changes.